Brookdale Monmouth is known for offering exceptional assisted and independent living options for seniors in Monmouth, Oregon. We offer quiet country living for those wishing for a relaxing retirement with first class amenities. We are less than one mile from Western Oregon University, and our residents enjoy the cultural and educational opportunities provided there. We are also less than three miles from Riverview Park on the Willamette River, which is a favorite outing for our residents and their families.
Families and residents love our abundance of amenities and our caring staff members who treat our residents like family. Some of our amenities include:
- 24 hour on site staff
- Outdoor garden areas and walking paths
- On-site chapel
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Full service dining in our restaurant-style dining room
- Assistance with daily tasks if needed
- Private dining room, which can be reserved for family gatherings and special events
- Guest rooms to accommodate visiting family members
- All public and private spaces are handicapped accessible
- Pet-friendly community
- On-site beauty and barber shop services
We also have many activities and outings that residents can enjoy. Outings include visits to town for dining and shopping excursions, scenic drives and visits to local attractions. Our activities are chosen by residents, and current favorites are painting classes, comedy hours, manicures and ice cream socials.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.