Brookdale Park Place Tigard
Brookdale Park Place Tigard is truly an oasis in the middle of the city. Our community is adjacent to Metzger Park, with its old growth trees, wetlands, and meandering streams. Our property continues the wooded theme with large trees, mature landscaping, and our very own duck pond. Most of our resident apartments have views of either the duck pond or the trees. Even amidst this natural beauty, we are less than five minutes away from one of the most popular malls in Oregon.
We are a very active community both indoors and outdoors, with activities including:
- We take numerous trips into Portland for shopping, cultural events, and the very popular Winter Wonderland show at the Portland International Raceway.
- We also take frequent advantage of our close proximity to Spirit Mountain Casino and the coast.
- We have an annual fishing trip, and our chef is very happy to cook our catch.
- Our bell choir puts on frequent concerts, and the sound they make is heavenly.
- We have several daily exercise groups.
- We have our own community store, which is entirely run and managed by residents.
- Many churches offer in house services, Bible studies, Catholic Communion, and hymn sing-alongs.
Our studio and one-bedroom apartments provide all of the comforts of your previous home, including kitchenettes complete with refrigerators and microwaves. The private bath has a wheelchair roll-in shower and built-in grab bars. Apartments have individual climate controls, and all utilities are included except for telephone. There is ample storage space throughout the apartment, and we encourage you to decorate and truly make it your home. We know it wouldn’t feel like home without your pet so small pets are welcome also.
We invite you to come and visit our oasis, and see for yourself why our residents love their home.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.