Brookdale Rocky Mount
Brookdale Rocky Mount is an exceptional assisted living community in the thriving city of Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Rocky Mount is a large metro area with fine dining, shopping and medical facilities. The city has a strong cultural scene, home to the Maria V. Howard Arts Center, a Children’s Museum and Science Center and a community theater. Just a short drive from the state capital of Raleigh, Rocky Mount is a desirable place to live, offering residents a high quality of life in a city that boasts Southern charm and hospitality.
Brookdale Rocky Mount offers personalized care services to meet the unique needs of each resident, celebrating individuality and encouraging independence, while being readily available to offer care. Seniors thrive at Brookdale Rocky Mount, taking advantage of all that our welcoming community has to offer.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Rocky Mount include:
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Intervention programs such as weight management and falls management
- A choice of studio and one-bedroom apartment homes or private and companion suites
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenette and walk-in shower
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.