Brookdale Voorhees provides both assisted living and memory care to residents in the Voorhees and greater Philadelphia areas. We’re located in a peaceful residential area, and still only half an hour from downtown Philadelphia. Our residents enjoy outings to all of the cultural and recreational activities both in Voorhees and Philadelphia.
Our activities director plans interesting at-home activities, as well as outings in the local community. Current resident favorites include:
- Movies in our private movie theatre
- Gardening in our raised garden beds
- Happy hours with live entertainment
- Fitness center
- Community give back projects such as knitting blankets for cancer patients and fundraising for the Alzheimer’s Association and local animal shelter
- Private family dining room for entertaining guests
- Activity room for arts and crafts as well as board and card games
- Large fireplace lounge that is perfect for socializing
- Beauty/barber shop
- Pets are accepted and pet care is available
Our caring staff will develop an individual care plan for you and coordinate your care with other health professionals, including visiting rehabilitation therapists, dentist, physicians and hospice specialists. Our registered dietician creates enticing menus that are as delicious as they are healthy. Meals are served in our restaurant style dining room with a choice of early or late seating and all meals are served by waiters and waitresses.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.