Brookdale Weatherford is an assisted living community in Weatherford, Oklahoma. Located in western Oklahoma, Weatherford boasts small town charm and is a welcoming and inviting place to call home. Our city offers a wide range of cultural and educational opportunities and is home to Southwestern Oklahoma State University, the largest university in western Oklahoma, and is also home to the Stafford Air & Space Museum which honors hometown astronaut Thomas Stafford.
Residents thrive at Brookdale Weatherford, enjoying high quality and personalized care services, peace of mind, and freedom from home management. Our staff is well-trained and encourages independence and individuality while being readily available to help provide assistance with personal activities as needed. We encourage our residents to take control of their lives and engage in our community.
Residents choose from a variety of floor plans to find the apartment home that meets their needs best. Each apartment includes a private bath with a walk-in shower and a kitchenette. Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Weatherford include:
- Individualized care plans created and reviewed carefully to meet personal needs
- A lifestyle that emphasizes health and wellness
- An engaging activities and social program that honors and celebrates the interests of our residents
- Three homemade deals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Pet-friendly living, welcoming small pets under 20 pounds
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.