Brookdale West Side Rochester
Brookdale West Side Rochester is an assisted living community in scenic Rochester, New York. Known as the ‘Flower City,’ Rochester boasts stunningly beautiful blooms year round and hosts over 140 festivals and events through the spring, summer and early fall. With more than 100 family friendly attractions, Rochester is a vibrant place for people of all ages to call home.
Our community at Brookdale West Side Rochester is peaceful and quiet with easy access to all the fun and conveniences of Rochester. At Brookdale West Side Rochester, residents enjoy personalized care in a home-like environment where our staff cares deeply for each person. Residents choose from three different apartment styles, choosing one that best suits their needs. Each home features individual climate control, private bathrooms and emergency call system.
Residents at Brookdale West Side Rochester live an abundant live, free from the hassles of home ownership. Our residents are able to rest comfortably knowing our well-trained staff is taking care life’s little hassles. Services and amenities at Brookdale West Side Rochester include:
- A strong partnership with local medical providers ensuring high quality comprehensive care
- Access to a compassionate and educated staff that works to meet needs while respecting privacy and dignity
- A fun and bustling activities calendar including lunch at local wineries, rodeos, book club, crafting club and more
- Cozy common areas to socialize and visit
- Full-service dining with a choice of meals
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.