Live at Canfield Place Retirement Community and live the balanced life. We are located in the peaceful neighborhood of Highland Hills, close to beautiful Sexton Mountain and Cooper Mountain Nature Park. However, we are a short bus ride to Beaverton, where you can catch The Max or indulge your shopping craving at Washington Square Mall.
You will love getting to know our attentive and experienced staff, ready to help set you on your way to Living Better Than Ever. Get motivated with our PrimeFit fitness program, run by our energetic personal trainer, who will make sure you not only look and feel your best, but that you also have a great time! Get involved with some (or all) of our fun social programs and events — we’ve always got a full slate of fun activities on our calendar.
Or simply relax in your private apartment home, visit with family, or grab a bite with your best friend in the dining room or bistro. You’ll love all the choices you have at Canfield Place. Come on over for a visit and let us show you around. Pretty soon, you may well find yourself part of the Canfield Place family!
- Two-story, beautifully-appointed building, conveniently located with Northwest landscaping
- Private dining room
- Spacious lobby and lounges
- Raised gardens
- Activity room with large screen HDTV
- Computer area with Internet access
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Off-street parking
- Private mailboxes
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Private transportation
- Full-service salon
- Nurse on staff
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
- Patios in some apartments
- Emergency communication system
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Bathroom designed for safety and comfort
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.