Canfield Place is an assisted living community in vibrant Youngstown, Ohio. Known for its dedication to the arts, Youngstown is home to The Butler Institute of American Art, the Edward W. Powers Auditorium and Youngstown State University. Our beautiful city offers all that you would expect from small town America with all the conveniences and fun of being in a big city.
Residents at Canfield Place enjoy highly personalized assisted living services. Each resident is considered a member of our family and treated with utmost respect. We encourage each resident to live as independently as possible but are committed to assisting residents when needed to help them live life to its fullest.
Our single story home accommodates residents with limited mobility and also includes:
- Private apartment homes in a home-like setting
- Comfortable common areas to encourage social interaction and new friendships
- A trained staff on-site around the clock to help residents with activities of daily living
- Fun and full activities calendar that meets a variety of interests
- Regularly reviewed assistance plan
- Three balanced meals with snacks available throughout the door
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.