Deane Hill Place
Deane Hill Place is a memory care and assisted living community in Knoxville, Tennessee. Knoxville is a large city in Tennessee, and was actually the state’s first capital. Knoxville is home to the University of Tennessee, offering residents unparalleled access to educational and cultural opportunities. As a gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, many people in Knoxville enjoy hiking and enjoying the great outdoors in the park.
We are committed to providing a holistic approach to care that helps our residents thrive at Deane Hill Place. Residents enjoy numerous care services and amenities including:
- An on-site library with an abundance of books in regular and large print
- Relaxing in the outdoor courtyard or strolling on our walking paths
- Celebrating daily moments of success with our residents in memory care
- Carefully chosen and well-trained staff available around the clock
- Life-enriching programs, outings and social events
- Three homemade meals served daily in our community dining room
Brookdale Deane Hill is a high quality senior living community that encourages independence while also providing a well-trained staff ready to help with activities of daily living when needed. Our residents experience a different type of senior care, one that is centered around their needs and dreams. Our residents enjoy private apartment homes featuring private baths and are welcome to bring their furniture from home.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.