Emerald Place is located in the small community of Washington, Indiana. We offer all of the comforts of home and enjoyable country living. We are one mile south of East Side Park, which is a favorite spot for our resident picnics. We also provide transportation into town for dining, shopping and entertainment.
We offer state of the art amenities designed to enhance your health:
- Fitness room
- Walk in shower with safety features
- Assistance with daily activities as needed
- Individualized meal plans designed by registered dietician
- Emergency call system that is interfaced with staff pagers
Onsite medical services include:
- 24 hour Registered Nurse
- Speech therapy
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory services
- Hospice services
Meals are served in our restaurant style dining room and both visitors and residents have commented on our excellent cuisine. Residents enjoy being able to have their family member dine with them in the dining room or having the option for meals in their apartment.
Emerald Place is a relaxed setting, where we offer individual and group activities designed to foster socialization, independence and a sense of wellbeing.
- Exercise programs, including Tai Chi
- Concerts given by both adult and children’s groups
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual activities such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Community projects
- Cooking activities
- Outdoor areas with beautiful flower beds, perfect for summer evening socializing
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.