Fairwinds – Woodward Park
Located on the North Side of Fresno, in the Woodward Park area near San Joaquin River, this is retirement living that’s so fun you’ll ask yourself, ‘Am I retired or am I on vacation?’ Here is just a little of what your day might be like living at Fairwinds – Woodward Park Retirement Community.
You may want to ring the full-time concierge to book your tickets to the theater, set up your tee time at Fort Washington Golf Course, or walk your lovable furry friend. Maybe today’s the day you start your very own fitness routine with our full-time personal trainer. Perhaps you’ll take the private town car down to Riverpark Shopping Center or Sierra Vista Mall. Then you may choose to meet a friend back in the cafe/bistro for a Cafe Latte, or simply enjoy the serenity and privacy of your beautifully-appointed apartment home.
When it’s time for supper, you won’t find boring buffet lines or the same old meals every day. You’ll enjoy a true restaurant dining experience with menu entrees such as filet mignon, flame-broiled salmon and shrimp scampi, expertly prepared with the very best seasonal and healthy ingredients by our executive chef. Relax afterwards in the library or start up a rousing game of bowling on the Nintendo Wii.
And if you need a little assistance in your day-to-day life we offer that too, with our assisted living services. Truly, you will find that at Fairwinds — Woodward Park, It’s More Than Retirement. It’s Five-Star Fun. Come see us today. We can’t wait to show you around and get to know your idea of what a Five-Star Fun retirement looks like.
- Three-story building with elevators
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Elegant dining room
- Full-time program supervisor
- Living room with fireplace
- Heated, outdoor swimming pool
- Activity room
- Spa room
- Full-service salon
- Wellness center
- Computer center with Internet access
- Game room
- Off-street parking
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Raised areas for gardening
- Private mailboxes
- town car
- 25-passenger, air-conditioned bus
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Emergency communication system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Fire sprinkler system
- Smoke detector
- Weekly housekeeping services provided
- Walk-in showers
- Individually controlled heating and Air-conditioning
- Washer and dryer (in two-bedroom apartments)
- Expanded cable TV
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.