6000 Mercier Blvd, Farmington, NY 14425 Get Directions
At Farmington Gardens, You are in the Middle of it All!
Located 15 minutes or less from:
- Beautiful Canandaigua Lake, Kershaw Lakeshore Park, and the Canandaigua Marina
- Bustling downtown Canandaigua’s unique local shops, dining, and seasonal events, including the summer Farmer’s Market and winter’s Christkindl Fair
- Historic Sonnenburg Gardens, Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum
- The Wood Library, a member of the Pioneer Library System
- The excitement of Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack
- Eastview Mall’s shopping, events, dining, and movies
- Canandaigua’s YMCA, with pool, gym, exercise groups, and more to keep your healthy and active
- CMAC, the Finger Lakes’ premier venue for summer entertainment, hosting the music and entertainment of the RPO and many other artists
- Major retailers and grocers, including Wegmans, Walmart, Tops, Aldi’s, and more
- Major pharmacies, including CVS, RiteAid, and Walgreens
- Major banks, including Chase, CNB, US Bank, and Citizens
With all these activities and necessities at your fingertips, you don’t have to sacrifice convenience for privacy. Located on a secluded wooded lot, Farmington Gardens offers you the peaceful retreat you desire with the exciting options you crave! See what blossoms when you discover Farmington Gardens!
Monthly Range* (USD)
Click Here to Get Pricing:
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Senior Apartments
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.