Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg
Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg is an assisted living community in the enchanting town of Strasburg, Virginia, in Shenandoah County. Our beautiful, neighborhood-style community overlooks lush green fields near Warren Memorial Hospital, Hometown Park and many quaint shops. Strasburg is located in a beautiful valley between Massanutten Mountain and the Blue Ridge Mountains and hosts annual Mayfest and Oktoberfest celebrations, making this the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely lifestyle.
Here at Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg, we work hard to create a welcoming, home-like environment where each of our residents feel comfortable and secure. Our team of compassionate, committed caregivers are available 24 hours a day, and our state-of-the-art emergency call system makes it easy for our seniors to call for immediate in-house assistance at any time.
Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg offers a wide range of specialized services and unique amenities designed to enhance the health and well-being of each of our residents, including:
- Daily exercise, inter-generational activities and regular community outings
- Choice of hot or cold breakfast including homemade muffins, sausage and bacon
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with raised garden beds
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Covered porches complete with comfortable rocking chairs
- Wheelchair-accessible shuttle van service
- Semi-private and private accommodation with cable television and barrier-free bathrooms
Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg is proud to provide seniors with an inviting, inclusive community, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Strasburg, Virginia.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.