Lutheran Home Memory Care
Lutheran Home and Harwood Place provides a full continuum of care and services. The Lutheran Home provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. Harwood Place provides assisted living and independent living.
Memory Care Assisted Living at the Lutheran Home provides residential and supportive services to older adults with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our goal is to keep residents engaged in stimulating activity programming while maximizing their safety in a secure environment.
Each resident in Memory Care will have a personalized plan of care based on an individualized assessment. Memory Care is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, so you can rest assured that your loved one’s needs are met. Your monthly service fee includes:
– 24-hour staffing with specialized training in medication administration, fire safety, and dementia care
– Health monitoring by clinical nursing staff
– Medication management
– Secure environment with wander management technology
– Structured daily activities including physical and memory exercises, social events, art classes, music, community outings, and games
– Three meals per day planned under the supervision of a registered dietitian and snacks as desired
– All utilities included (heat, electricity, water, and cable TV)
– Housekeeping services
– Laundry services
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.