Marquis Gardens Place
Marquis Place is located on the west side of Uniontown, Pennsylvania, just south of Uniontown Mall. Our beautiful community is surrounded by trees which most residents will be able to enjoy from their apartments. Other residents may have a view of our large enclosed courtyard.
Our full time Registered Nurse and our dedicated staff are able to provide care for many different needs. Our care services include:
- Individual care plans
- Respite care for individuals recovering from surgery or illness
- Short term stays for caregivers who need a break
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Home visit program
- Urgent placement
- Coordination of care with 3rd party providers, including home health care and hospice services
- One mile from Uniontown Hospital
- Rehabilitation services offered
We offer a variety of activities; resident favorites include bingo, social hours and church services. Individualized exercise classes and yoga classes are provided in our fitness room. Uniontown Mall is one mile away and residents enjoy going there for shopping, visiting restaurants and enjoying a movie at the theatre.
Our community provides three meals daily in our restaurant style dining room and alternate meals as well as snacks are always available. We have lounges for relaxing, a computer area for internet use, an activity room for socialization and crafts and an on-site beauty and barber salon.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.