At Miller Place, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care that helps our residents thrive and preserve their dignity and enjoyment of life. We are located in a quiet neighborhood in Celina, Ohio, two miles north of Grand Lake in the northeast corner of town.
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are ideally suited for either single or double occupancy and include:
- Private bathroom with built in safety features
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer, microwave and oak cabinets
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Emergency response system in both bedroom and bathroom
Our public spaces are graciously appointed yet comfortable and welcoming. We offer space for group activities such as our popular happy hour or live entertainment evenings. We have individualized exercise and Tai Chi classes also. There are quiet nooks conducive to enjoying a chess game or a quiet talk with a friend. Your friends and family are also welcome to visit; we have guest accommodations as well as a private dining room for entertaining.
Our residents enjoy plenty of outside fun too:
- Gardening in our flower filled enclosed courtyard
- Trips to local church events
- Concerts in the park
- Plays at the nearby Chakeres Theatre
- Dining at local restaurants
- Visits to the Paris Public Library
We offer many types of care services, including:
- Coordination of transportation to medical appointments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with daily living tasks
- Medication management and monitoring
- Individualized meal plans based on dietary needs
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.