Set amidst Colorado’s majestic mountains and ten miles north of Denver, Northglenn Heights Assisted Living and Memory Care Community offers a lifestyle that meets your unique needs. With proximity to an extensive Greenway trails and parks system, Webster Lake and the acclaimed Butterfly Pavilion, this peaceful and picturesque community is an ideal place to call home.
Featuring Assisted Living secured Memory Care, Northglenn Heights provides a nurturing environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future.
Everything You Need to Feel at Home…
Blending assistance with activities of daily life and supportive health and well-being programs, Northglenn Heights offers specialized services to fulfill your individual needs. Our licensed assisted living care program helps residents maintain active, comfortable lives, supported with dignity as their needs grow and change. And, for residents requiring special care, our award-winning Memory Care Program assures personalized attention tailored to bettering the lives and experiences of our residents and their families. At Northglenn Heights your comfort and well-being always comes first.
- Full Calendar of Activities and Programs
- Three Nutritious Meals Daily Including Special Diets
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Assistance and Monitoring of Resident’s Health Status
- Coordination of Health Resources
- Full-Time RN on site
- Onsite Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Housekeeping, Personal Laundry and Linen Service
- 24-Hour on site staff and Emergency Response System
- All Utilities (except telephone)
- Residence Maintenance
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Inviting Library
- Media Lounge
- Convenience Market/Gift Shop
- Community Chapel/Devotional Room
- Secure, Private Landscaped Courtyard
- Small Pets Allowed
- Exclusive Fitness Center
- Newly Remodeled Game Lounge
- Veteran’s Aid & Attendance Accepted
- Medicaid Accepted following two years of residence
- Couples Welcome
Private Apartments Starting at just $2,495!
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.