Northstar Place is located in Kennesaw, Georgia, just two miles south of Lake Acworth. Our community is in a beautiful wooded setting and resident rooms have views of the trees or of our flower filled courtyard.
We have large outdoor spaces where residents can enjoy sitting in the sun with friends, walking on the meandering paths through the gardens or watching birds flitter through the trees.
Residents may stay as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer space for socializing over a card game or watching a movie with friends as well as places for quiet contemplation or solitary pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles. Our activities include Tai Chi, bingo, live entertainment and trips to town for shopping, errands and dining.
We deliver compassionate care to seniors needing assistance with daily tasks as well as seniors with Alzheimer’s or other memory disorders. We take the wellness of our residents very seriously and offer several services to assist them:
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Respite and short term care is available
- Meals planned by registered dietician
- We coordinate with other care providers for home health and hospice care
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site visits from a physician, podiatrist and dentist
- Transportation to medical appointments
- All apartment emergency response systems are interfaced with staff pagers
- All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs
Our apartments have the option of being either private or shared and range in size from studio to two bedrooms. Apartments include kitchenettes, private bathrooms with safety features, emergency call system and individual climate controls.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.