Sagewood at Daybreak
Sagewood at Daybreak is a Kisco Senior Living community that offers a full continuum of senior lifestyle options from Independent Living apartment homes to Assisted Living and Memory Care. This full continuum of options will ensure that as residents’ needs change they can remain in place at the community they love.
Located in Daybreak, a master planned development in South Jordan Utah, our 6-acre, 235,000 square foot campus is only steps from restaurants, shops, walking paths, TRAX light rail station, a new University of Utah Medical Center complex, and the new Mountain View Corridor freeway leading straight to the airport.
Amenities and Services
– A bistro/cafe, elegant courtyard dining room
– Full-service salon including therapeutic massage
– Fitness center with indoor pool
– Family gathering room
– Large, multi-purpose social hall
– Cultural and educational opportunities
– Casual dining, socializing, and neighborhood events
– Outdoors you will find beautiful courtyards and walking paths accented by fine architectural elements everywhere you turn.
– Learn more by scheduling a community experience.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.