Settlers Place is located in the small town of La Porte, Indiana. We are on the southeast edge of town, where we can enjoy the beautiful farmland and also be close to downtown for activities and shopping. We encourage our residents to enjoy the outdoors and offer transportation to our wonderful local parks and lakes.
We offer many specialized features designed to ensure resident health and safety:
- Around the clock staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Coordination with third party providers including home care, rehabilitation and hospice
- Assistance with medication
- Chronic disease management
- Help with grooming, eating and walking
- Safety features throughout the building
- Enclosed courtyard for resident safety and enjoyment
- Transitional and respite stay programs
- Home visit program
- Urgent placement
Settlers Place has private and common areas that were designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our common areas provide opportunities for residents to visit with friends in our comfortable lounges, enjoy a book in our library or enjoy the sunshine in our private courtyard.
Our restaurant style dining room services delicious meals and snacks and offers plenty of opportunities for socializing. Apartments have a private bathroom with safety features and kitchenettes. Large picture windows allow for ample sunlight and we encourage residents to decorate their own space with mementos from their previous home. We are also a pet friendly community, although some restrictions apply.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.