Sinclair Place is an assisted living community located in the small town of Sequim, Washington. Sequim is known as the ‘banana belt’ of the Olympic Peninsula and, as such, has plenty of warm sunny days in which to enjoy the natural beauty in the area. We are located on the south end of town, two miles west of Carrie Blake State Park.
We offer state of the art amenities designed to enhance your health:
- Fitness room
- Rehabilitation therapy on site
- Tai Chi classes
- Wheelchair and walker accessible
- Assistance with daily activities as needed
- 24 hour a day nursing staff
- Meal plans designed by registered dietician
- Transportation to medical appointments provided
Sinclair Place is a homey setting where we offer individual and group activities designed to
foster socialization, independence and a sense of wellbeing:
- Family nights
- Hula dancing
- Scheduled transportation to outside activities and events
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual pursuits such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Casino nights
- Trips into town for shopping and dining
Our popular gathering spaces make it easy to find a friendly face. Residents have consistently commented on our excellent meals and enjoy our restaurant style dining room as well as being able to have meals brought to their apartment if they wish. Our comfortable lounges provide a place for a chat with a friend, an after dinner card game or relaxing with a favorite book. Our outdoor courtyard provides options for gardening, bird watching or just relaxing in the sunshine.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.