Stow-Glen Retirement Village
Our Independent Living apartments offer an independent living lifestyle with support services. There are 140 individual one and two bedroom apartments. The outside entrance offers gardening opportunities on the private patio and inside entrances offer access to dining and social areas.
- Three meals provided daily with select menus at lunch and dinner
- Juice, coffee and fruit available 24 hours
- Attendance taken at lunch and diner to insure safety
- Nursing, activity and pastoral staff on duty daily
- Emergency Call System
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Home Heath services available
- Scheduled outings (doctors, shopping centers, grocery shopping and other social outings)
- Small pets welcome
- Religious services including a full time chaplain on staff
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.