Swan Place is located in the picturesque small town of Carroll, Iowa. We are on the east end of town just one block south of Northeast Park. Our beautiful community evokes images of country living, with its large front porch and white picket fence in front. We have two enclosed courtyards where residents enjoy sitting in the sun with friends, watching birds flitter through the trees and enjoying our summertime cookouts.
When winter winds blow through we move our fun indoors with activities such as Tai Chi, bingo, live entertainment and other resident favorites. Residents may stay as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer space for socializing over a cup of coffee or watching a movie with friends as well as places for quiet contemplation or solitary pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles.
Our apartments have the option of being either private or shared. If a resident chooses to cook for themselves instead of eating in our restaurant style dining room, they may do so in their own apartment with their kitchenette.
We take the wellness of our residents very seriously and offer several services to assist them:
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Respite and short term care is available
- Meals planned by registered dietician
- Home health partners provide medication assistance and personal care
- Transportation to medical appointments
- All apartment emergency response systems are interfaced with staff pagers
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital is one mile away
- Built in safety features in apartments
- All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.