Terrebonne Place is a small assisted living community located in Houma, Louisiana. We are just a short distance west of historic downtown Houma and our residents love to enjoy all of the historical places and festivals offered.
Our caring staff provides various medical and health resources for our residents:
- Rehabilitation services
- Care coordination with third party care providers for home health care, hospice and rehabilitation
- 24 hour onsite staff including a Registered Nurse
- Assistance with grooming
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Dietician planned meals
- Personal safety pendant available
Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments are filled with modern conveniences and amenities:
- Private bathroom
- Individual climate controls
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer
- Oak kitchen cabinets
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Generous closet space
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
Our caring staff provides quality care in a comfortable homelike environment that is also pet friendly. We encourage our residents to socialize and we provide comfortable lounges that are perfect for intimate conversations as well as lively card games.
For residents with a creative interest there is an activity room that is filled with craft supplies and materials. We offer a walking club and our outdoor courtyard is perfect for strolls among the trees and gardening in our numerous flower beds. Residents also enjoy arts and crafts, live entertainment, bible study, ice cream socials and manicures.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.