The Manor at Lake Morton
Upscale Assisted Living Care for Senior Adults in Historic Downtown Lakeland!-
The Manor at Lake Morton offers assisted living care for seniors in the charming historic district of Lakeland. Our modern senior residential community is just a short walk from Lakeland’s thriving downtown restaurants and sparkling Lake Morton with its resident swans. Our goal is to provide residents with the best possible care with a focus on maintaining family and social relationships. We do that by honoring the unique needs of our residents while respecting their independence
Local Ownership Makes a Difference!-
At The Manor at Lake Morton, you’ll feel the difference that local ownership and management make in creating a warm, family-focused environment of care. The Manor at Lake Morton is owned and managed by Lakeland residents Louis and Lori Garrard, not by a corporation or senior care conglomerate.
The Manor at Lake Morton team, residents and their families get to know each other personally, building relationships that foster closeness and care. At The Manor at Lake Morton, residents are like members of a big extended family. Visitors and residents immediately feel the warmth and care we provide.
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives a little bit easier, such as:
- Gourmet meals prepared by our culinary school-trained chef and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives with no added salt and no concentrated sweets.
- Discreet, dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Social director for engaging events and outings.
- On-site beauty salon and barber.
- Transportation service for off-site appointments.
- All utilities, such as phone, water, electric, cable and Wi-Fi, are included. Each room has its own telephone number. Mail is hand-delivered to residents’ homes.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.