Windriver Place offers compassionate care in a peaceful neighborhood setting. We are located in Spokane, Washington, just one mile west of the Spokane River. Washington State University is nearby and our residents enjoy all of the recreational, educational and cultural opportunities that they offer.
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- We provide transportation for medical appointments
- Our caring staff is happy to help with medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our resident’s favorites include walks in our neighborhood to discover garage sales, picnics in our local parks or shopping at one of our two local malls. Our in house options include Qigong, crafts, live musical entertainment, games and church services.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.