Windsor Reflections Memory Care
Windsor Reflections is a licensed memory care community committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.
At Windsor Reflections, we honor each resident’s independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you’ll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your needs.
Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Covered outdoor living spaces
- Beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyard
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night lights in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and Cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for casual dining and snacks
- Three enclosed courtyards/covered lanai
- Common Living Room, Activities Center, Art Room
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
- Hair Salon
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.