Allen Park Community Living Center
The Allen Park Community Living Center is located at 19330 Champaign Avenue in Allen Park, MI. We focus on a resident population that is medically fragile, aged, demented, and those with Alzheimer’s. Each resident can expect to receive the following:
- Beautifully decorated private or semi-private rooms
- Twenty-four hour staff for assistance and supervision
- Bed checks performed to ensure safety of residents
- All exit doors are alarmed to monitor entry/exit of the facility
- Three meals provided daily according to nutritional needs
- Snacks, juice, and coffee provide as appropriate
- Assistance with personal hygiene to include:
oBathing in a discrete manner
- Medications administered according to physician instructions
- Coordination of delivery of medications from pharmacy
- Housekeeping is performed daily
- Full laundry services of clothing and bedding
- Bedding changed weekly or more frequently if needed
- Beautiful living room overlooking scenic area
- Living room includes large screen TV with satellite
- Activities are planned to include exercise approved by physician
In addition to the above services the following services can be coordinated through our staff on location as requested:
- Private Primary Care Physician Visits
- Medical Specialties including:
- Shopping for required medical and nursing supplies
- Shopping for routine personal items
- Hair Salon Services
The APCLC staff has significant experience dealing with those suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. In addition, the licensee and administrator will take additional continuing educational units on these topics annually. Residents will be encouraged to participate in daily activities that not only enhance their quality of life but provide beneficial physical and mental stimulation. Residents will also have access to range of motion and chair exercises which enhance their dexterity.
Our mission is to provide our residents with the compassionate care they need to actively enjoy their lives while maximizing their independence. We provide comfortable facilities, dedicated staff members, tasty and nourishing meals and snacks, and planned activities that enable our residents to enjoy their lives.
Staff members provide housekeeping and laundry duties, meal preparation, assistance with activities of daily living, medication assistance and companionship. They not only work for you; they work with you. And you will be treated with dignity and respect.
Administrator Analyn Navoy leads a certified staff of experienced, compassionate caregivers. Analyn has over 12 years’ experience in the medical profession. A Certified Nursing Assistant, she has over 10 years’ experience at Oakwood Hospital as well as providing CHHA visits to homebound patients across the metro Detroit area. A tireless worker, she always puts the needs of the resident first. Staff members are CPR-certified.
The Allen Park Community Living Center is located on Champaign Avenue on Allen Park’s western border. Across the street to the south is Champaign Park, a peaceful, well-maintained city park.
Allen Park, Michigan has a population of approximately 28,000. Its median age is 42, while its average household income is just over $70000. Ethnically, Allen Park is 94% white, 1% black and 5% other. Over 54% of the population has attended college. Allen Park’s crime rate is about one-third lower than the state average.
Allen Park has an abundance of choices when selecting religious, medical or dining facilities. Oakwood Heritage Hospital is 3.3 miles away. Oakwood Hospital is 3.9 miles. Driving time to both is only 8 minutes.
Commuting is easy from Allen Park – I-75, I-94 and the Southfield freeway all pass through the city.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Residential Care Home
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.