The Bader House is an assisted living memory care community that is located in the picturesque urban area of San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas. Residents of this state are a tough, independent group of people, so it can be difficult when a family member begins to experience a loss in independence. San Antonio is a great community with much history and culture, making it a great place to spend one’s golden years.
The Bader House is committed to meeting the daily needs of all of their residents. They have a number of staffing solutions in order to meet everyone’s needs, including a doctor on call, a visiting dentist and podiatrist, a 24-hour awake staff, nurses, and a full time activity director. All of these individuals share one goal in common: they are intent on providing a strong quality of life for each resident.
Finally, consider the great amenities that the Bader House has on staff. The options for a strong lifestyle are numerous, and include the following:
- Specialized dining programs, meals provided
- Indoor and outdoor walking paths, numerous outside patios and gardens, a number of indoor common areas, relaxing fireplaces
- An enclosed courtyard for privacy and relaxation, training methods offered for caregivers
- An arts and crafts center
- Meeting room
- Barber shop
- An on-site piano
- Beauty salon
- Religious and devotional services
- A number of laundry, housekeeping and dry-cleaning services available
The Bader House of San Antonio will always go the extra mile for their residents. We invite you to our community.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.