Brookdale Battle Creek Assisted Living
Brookdale Battle Creek offers high quality assisted living services for seniors in Battle Creek, Michigan. Battle Creek boasts many rivers, forests, parks and recreational activities for residents of all ages. Our family friendly city is home to the Binder Park Zoo, Kellogg Company’s world headquarters, sporting events, an annual air and balloon festival and many other events that make our city family friendly and a great place to call home.
Residents at Brookdale Battle Creek enjoy a high level of personalized services in a home-like environment. Everything about our community puts the well-being of residents first. Our single-story home makes every part of the community accessible for people who have limited mobility and our staff is available around the clock, ready to help with any needs as they arise.
Our residents enjoy many services and amenities that make Brookdale Battle Creek feel like home. Services and amenities include
- Private apartment homes
- Luxurious common activities for lounging, entertaining and developing friendships
- Full service dining featuring three balanced meals and snacks available throughout the day
- Personal housekeeping, trash and laundry services
- Personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed to meet changing needs
- A variety of activities that improve the quality of life of our residents
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.