Brookdale Charleston is an assisted living and memory care community in the historical and thriving city of Charleston, South Carolina. Charleston is an elegant city with warm and welcoming people that exude Southern charm and hospitality, offering its residents a unique combination of historical significance and progressive living. Our residents enjoy the proximity of our community to local attractions including the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, Drayton Hall and Fort Sumter.
At Brookdale Charleston, we offer customized care services to seniors needing assistance with activities of daily living and seniors who are living with Alzheimer’s or a related form of dementia. Our continuum of care services means that residents can remain in our community even if care needs change. Brookdale Charleston is a stately and elegant community that offers all the comforts of home. Our vibrant community encourages residents to practice independence and embrace individuality, while also being engaged in community events and happenings.
Our services and amenities work together to enrich the lives of residents, including:
- Cozy fireplace enjoyed by residents on cooler South Carolina evenings
- A choice of private or companion suites with a variety of layouts and floor plans
- Access to a licensed nurse around the clock
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation services
- Daily events, programs or outings that consider the interests and abilities of residents
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.