Brookdale Greenwood is a premiere assisted living community offering highly personalized care in Greenwood, South Carolina. Greenwood is located in the upscale Lower Piedmont region of South Carolina and boasts small-town Southern charm in an innovative and active town. Greenwood is a wonderful place to call home for people of all ages, with an abundance of cultural and educational opportunities. Greenwood is home to Self Regional Healthcare, Lake Greenwood and Lander University. Our community is ideally located near local shopping and dining. Residents enjoy engaging day trips to the South Carolina Festival of Flowers, taking in drive-in movies or visiting the Emerald Farm.
Our community offers personalized care services designed to meet the unique needs of each person in our home. Personal care plans are regularly reviewed and adapted to ensure needs are being met as they change. Our services and amenities set us apart from traditional senior living communities and include:
- Regular housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation services
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- A choice of private or companion suites, or studio or one-bedroom apartments
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenettes, large closets and a walk-in shower
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.