Brookdale Harbison is an assisted living community in Columbia, South Carolina. As the state’s capital, Columbia is an epicenter of cultural and recreational opportunities with dynamic shopping and an abundance of restaurants. Our residents enjoy our prime location and take advantage of community outings to local attractions such as the Harbison State Forest and the Riverbanks Zoo, commonly considered one of the best zoos in the United States.
At Brookdale Harbison, we offer high-quality care services to residents who need assistance with daily living activities. Our staff is passionate about senior care and strive to create meaningful and lasting relationships with our residents, understanding their needs and encouraging them to set and achieve new goals. We have a holistic approach to care that helps residents thrive in retirement.
Our services and amenities set us apart from traditional senior living and make Brookdale Harbison a luxurious yet comfortable community. They include:
- Personal care plans that are unique to each resident and regularly reviewed
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments, or private or companion suites
- Comfortable and spacious accommodations with carpeting, kitchenette and large closets
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.