Brookdale Portage is a memory care community located in beautiful Portage, Michigan. Portage is great place for people of all ages with safe neighborhoods, access to world-class healthcare, engaging recreational and cultural opportunities and a unique park system that encourages residents to enjoy the great outdoors. Our city also boasts an active senior center, a luxury shopping mall, and the unique Air Zoo, a park dedicated to science and aerospace. Located near Kalamazoo, Portage is a great place to call home and offers all the charm of a small Midwestern city with the conveniences of big city living.
Brookdale Portage is dedicated to providing high quality personalized care to our residents. Our well trained and dedicated staff understands the unique needs of people with memory impairment and works hard to meet those needs in a compassionate way that respects the privacy and dignity of each resident. Residents at Brookdale Portage receive:
- A familiar but gentle schedule each day that includes mental exercise, physical exercise, life skills practice and engaging activities
- Award-winning full service dining designed to meet the needs of people with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- A supportive environment with a carefully chosen staff
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services on a regular basis
- Medication management and assistance
- An environment and community designed to meet the unique and changing needs of people with memory impairment
- An on-site library
- Outdoor areas for residents to enjoy while being in a safe, enclosed environment
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.