Carolina Gardens at Conway
Carolina Gardens at Conway is an assisted living and memory care community in Conway, South Carolina. Conway is a thriving city in the Myrtle Beach metro area, home to Coastal Carolina University and has been designated as a Tree City USA for over 20 years. With a revitalized downtown area that features eclectic shopping, bistros and a vibrant Riverwalk, Conway offers something for everyone to enjoy.
Life at Carolina Gardens at Conway is fun and engaging, promoting independence while also ensuring all needs are being met. Our residents enjoy participating in a choice of activities and social events from cocktail hours to fitness classes.
We work hard so our residents can relax and enjoy freedom from the chores of home ownership and maintenance. Residents enjoy spacious apartment homes and several community amenities and services which include:
- Convenient location near banking and shopping
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- A choice of one-bedroom or studio apartments
- Welcoming sitting areas with fireplaces to encourage the development of lasting friendships
- Elegant yet relaxed dining room
- Emergency call system in each apartment home
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.