Heartis Eagle Mountain
Heartis Eagle Mountain is an assisted living community located in Fort Worth, Texas, which includes Denton, Parker, Wise and Tarrant counties and is home to about 812,000 people. Fort Worth is a large, growing city with lots of great stores, shopping, parks, sporting events and activities. Residents will be able to do their shopping, visit with friends and family, and go for social outings, or they can relax in the comfort of our community.
At Heartis Eagle Mountain, we are happy to provide our seniors with the highest level of care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our licensed staff works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia to keep them alert and interacting with one another.
Our community also encourages group interaction through outings, planned events, and activities arranged by our on-site social director. We also have a host of amenities and services for our residents and these include:
- Rehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy
- Large apartments with different sized rooms and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snack daily
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- Stretching and exercise classes, seminars and workshops
- A relaxing sitting area to read or access the Internet
- Shared indoor and outdoor communal spaces
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We are proud to be of service to the residents in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxation, great group events, and lots of new friends at Heartis Eagle Mountain.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.