Hitchcock Place is located in Aiken, South Carolina right in the heart of town. We have three parks within two miles of our community and visiting them is a popular afternoon outing for our residents. We also make regular trips to the nearby Centre South Shopping Center to enjoy the many restaurants and shops.
We provide personalized care in a warm friendly environment. Individual care plans are developed for each resident and care is coordinated by our 24 hour Registered Nursing staff.
We offer many services including:
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication management coordinated with third party care providers
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Transitional and respite stay programs
- Urgent placement
- Aiken Regional Medical Center is five miles away
- Menus created by a registered dietician
- Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
Our residents can be as busy or as relaxed as they like. We offer Tai Chi and morning exercises for those wanting physical activity. Social activities include karaoke, parties, spelling and geography bees and social groups. For the resident who prefers quieter activities we have crafts, a computer area and a private courtyard perfect for gardening or just relaxing.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.