Hoyt Place is an assisted living community located in the small town of Sweetwater, Texas, less than a mile south of Santa Fe Lake. Our smaller size allows us to tailor our care to each individual’s needs and preferences. Our house may be small but it holds a lot of love and laughter.
Our community has many amenities to encourage making new friends and enjoying old hobbies:
- We encourage exercise and healthy living through our dietician planned meals, outdoor gardening spaces and tai chi classes.
- We encourage socialization in our lovely fireplace lounge, our shady covered front porch and lively picnics and barbecues
- We encourage learning with visits to the nearby Pioneer Museum, WWII Museum and our cozy library
- We encourage fun with movie nights, bingo and attending the West Texas Rattlesnake Round Up
Of course your health and well being is our top priority, we offer:
- Respite care
- Urgent placement
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Short term or transitional stays
- 24 hour on site staff
- Individualized care plans developed with input from you, your doctor and your family
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital is two miles away
- Safety features in all apartments
Our studio or one bedroom apartments are suitable for either single or double occupancy. All apartments have kitchenettes, private bathrooms, built in bookshelves, large windows and ample storage space.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.