Landings of Blaine
Brookdale Blaine has been a part of the local community for over 15 years. We provide a warm, cozy environment for seniors looking for personalized assisted living services.
Each resident and staff member is an integral part of our family. Our small size allows everyone to feel safe. Our atmosphere is similar to that of a large single family home where each resident has their own studio apartment. We offer 18 private studios and 1 companion studio, which can be home to a married couple, two best friends enjoying their golden years together or one person who would like a bit more space. We plan fun social opportunities and do everything we can to enhance our residents’ health and well-being.
Our amenities and services include:
- Registered Nurse who is available 24 hours a day
- Personalized cares meeting individual needs
- On site beauty and barber shop
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Constantly monitored emergency response system
- Both private and common areas that are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Pet care is available (Yes! We are pet-friendly.)
- Staff can assist with medications and other daily activities
- Meals are planned by a registered dietician with 3 home-cooked meals being provided each day, along with snacks — breakfasts are made to order
- Visiting health specialists
Our resident programs coordinator plans activities and outings based on the preferences and needs of our residents. Favorites include B-fit exercise classes, games, crafts, manicures, worship services and musical entertainment. We also go on outings for shopping, entertainment and dining in our local area. One of the big community highlights is our annual Fourth of July Picnic. We celebrate all of the holidays in style and if there isn’t a holiday on the calendar we will create our own with themed lunches and birthday celebrations.
We are located in a quiet neighborhood between Northwood and Bunker Hills Regional parks in a quiet residential area of Blaine, Minnesota which is about 20 miles north of Minneapolis.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.