Lowrie Place is located in Butler, Pennsylvania, where we enjoy both natural beauty and nearby urban amenities. Our residents can enjoy outings to Kenworthy Performance Hall, art galleries and the nearby library and arboretum.
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are specifically designed to offer an abundance of features:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Climate controls in each apartment
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerator/freezer
- Emergency call systems that are interfaced with staff pagers
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
Our public places also offer amenities to make every day more enjoyable:
- Three daily meals that include alternate selections plus snacks
- Activity and crafts room
- Comfortable lounges
- Private areas for entertaining family and friends
- Beauty and barber salon
- Computer area with internet access
- Tai Chi classes
- Indoor activities such as bingo and card games
At Lowrie Place, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively environment. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as board games, yoga, tai chi, and bingo.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.