Parsons House Cypress, LLC
When you walk into Parsons House Cypress, you feel like you are at home. A gracious living room, a fireplace, a beautiful backyard and friendly neighbors are just
Parsons House offers Assisted Living and Special Needs care. The day-to-day — that’s what’s important to us; and making the most of every day comes easier with a smaller community, staff trained in assisting residents with a variety of different diagnoses, and programming that makes everyone excited about today and tomorrow.
What’s more, Parsons House Cypress is a family-owned community and has been since its inception. Being family owned means there’s more personal interest and commitment to delivering the best care possible and more flexibility, allowing our residents to reap the benefits of a warm and nurturing environment.
Parsons House will entice you with surprises and charm. Our powerful yet simple vision of beautiful surroundings, attentive service and comfort will satisfy the most discerning senior and their family. Parsons House has high standards of service and friendly, well-trained staff that earn praise from our community partners, residents and their loved ones.
Advantages of Living Here:
- Gracious dining, menu developed and prepared by our Parsons House personal chef, providing three meals a day and thoughtfully prepared snacks
- Extensive range of programming that reaches the mind, body and soul including exercise, choir, culture, arts programs, socials, parties and festive dinner celebrations
- Scheduled transportation to area attractions and stores
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- All utilities and satellite TV included (excludes phone service and internet Wi-Fi)
- Spacious floor plans
- On-Site Beauty and Barber Services
- Access to Assisted Living Program
Assisted Living Services
Our distinct approach to care offers families peace of mind in knowing that they are receiving the best care possible. Our Care Support Team approach focuses on the outcomes of the care that our residents receive through ongoing communication with family, physicians and third party providers.
When a resident moves into Assisted Living they receive the following benefits:
- Individually crafted care plan
- Encouragement to participate in programs
- Daily review of residents progress, needs and areas for assistance
- Coordination of medical appointments
- Comprehensive Exercise and Healthy Living program
- State of the art E Call System
- Emergency response 24 hours a day, provided by on-site staff
Daily Living Services:
Residents can access our extensive services to assist with their day to day needs, including:
- Medication management
- Escort assistance
- Dressing assistance
- And many more!
WE SERVE OUR ELDERS
WE OFFER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
WE NURTURE PERSONAL GROWTH
WE CELEBRATE LIFE
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.