Spring Mill Senior Living
Spring Mill Senior Living, a monthly rental community, represents a new beginning for senior living in Chester County. Offering the most extensive range of services in the area, residents receive a full suite of amenities: like meals served in a beautiful dining room, scheduled transportation to appointments, fitness & wellness programs, beauty salon and more.
Personal care services are available to those who require them, such as help with medications, getting dressed, and other services based on need.
There is also a discreet area in the community for those with memory impairment. Our program provides a nurturing yet secured area where residents can enjoy life to the fullest. Our exceptional staff-to-resident ratio allows us to assist our memory care resident with ADLs from a highly trained care staff. Our programs are specifically tailored to each resident’s cognitive abilities.
In-patient and out-patient rehab services are also located on-site to round out our wide range of offerings.
Here is what sets Spring Mill apart from others in the area:
- Many apartments have patios/balconies
- Full kitchenettes, some with breakfast bars
- A selection of larger apartments per square footage as compared to many other communities in the area.
- Priority access to in-patient rehabilitation located on-site
- Licensed nurses available in the community 24 hours a day
- No large entrance fee or requirement to pay ‘first and last month’s rent’ upon move-in
- No long term commitment… Stay for 30 days, 30 months, or 30 years!
So if you’re looking for a community that offers choice, independence, and peace of mind in comfortable surroundings, consider Spring Mill Senior Living – a monthly rental, senior living community that was voted the best community of its kind.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.