Sunrise on Vernier
Community & Location Highlights:
- Located in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI conveniently off of I-94, at the corner of Vernier Road and Mack Avenue
- Specializing in Alzheimers and dementia care since 2006, offering permanent and short-term respite stays
- Two neighborhoods to accommodate different levels of memory loss support: Reminiscence Neighborhood and Edna’s Place
- Coordination with Beaumont, St. John and Henry Ford Health systems
- Resident outings to local restaurants, shopping, concerts in The Village, picnics on Belle Isle and visits to Eastern Market & Detroit Institute of Art
Sunrise on Vernier brings excellence in memory care to Grosse Pointe and the surrounding area. Across the street from the Grosse Pointe Woods Library and around the corner from Lake St. Clair, our easy access community is an ideal location for those around greater Metro Detroit. Our full-service senior living location blends bed and breakfast amenities with an intimate, comfortable, safe place to call home. Our restaurant-style dining and vibrant activities program fill each day with a chance to honor the past and embrace the present. Sunrise on Vernier’s tenured Reminiscence team shines in honoring the individual wishes of our residents, whether it’s an impromptu trip to a resident’s favorite donut shop, or enabling someone to enjoy an evening soak in our spa bathtub. Each day brings an opportunity to engage our seniors across the spectrum in their dementia needs. Edna’s Place, a cozy neighborhood within the community, caters to those requiring additional specialized care to ‘age in place’. Our Life Enrichment Program and Resident-centered care model allows residents to enjoy the one-on-one attention essential in ensuring our seniors live full, purposeful lives. Our long-standing reputation in providing premiere memory care allows us to encourage the independence of the seniors we serve. Contact us today to schedule a tour to experience the Sunrise on Vernier Difference!
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.