The Golden Jubilee House LLC
The Golden Jubilee House Personal care homes offer a smaller, exquisite home-like family setting for seniors and disabled individuals. Our homes are located in traditional homes in a nice neighborhood; and we provide care for fewer patients than a traditional nursing home. Living in a residential care home is often half the cost of nursing home care. It is even more affordable than assisted living care.
Our mission is to provide housing solutions for adults who are somewhat self-sufficient, but also require some assistance. For many seniors and disabled individuals, The Golden Jubilee Personal Care home provides just the level of care they need to flourish and triumph in their new phase of life. After all, the golden years should be the most enjoyable, and our Personal Care home has more options than ever before.
Here are some of the basic services offered in care homes:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Relaxing screened porch and outdoor activities
- 3 daily, home cooked meals, two snacks if desired
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Social programs and activities
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments
- 24-hour supervision and security
- Health and exercise programs
- Alzheimer's Care
- Residential Care Home
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.