Westmore Senior Living
Westmore Senior Living is an assisted living community located in Fort Worth, Texas, which is in Denton, Parker, Wise and Tarrant counties and home to just over 812,000 people. Fort Worth is a growing city with a host of activities including great shopping, top sporting events, museums, fun outdoor activities in park-like settings and more. Residents will be able to shop, run their errands, and go on group outings, or relax in our comfortable development.
Westmore Senior Living is committed to offering our seniors the highest level of consistent care in a quiet, home-like setting. Our trained staff specializes in memory care to help treat dementia and Alzheimer’s and keep seniors engaged and active.
Our development is very active and enjoys social events, group outings, birthday celebrations, and other ways to keep the atmosphere fun and enjoyable for our residents. A few of the available services and activities that we have in our community include:
- Rehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy or speech therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans
- An outdoor sitting area with walking paths
- Three well-balanced meals prepared by our chef
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- A pet friendly community where pets can stay with their owners
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Devotional services off-site
We are happy to have the residents in our development and invite you to bring your family member to join us for fun and engaging activities, relaxation, and new friends at Westmore Senior Living.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.